- الاخ شريف الصفحات اتمسحت بطلب من باقى الاداريين علشان الملحوظيه وعلشان اللغه المكتوبه بيها الموسوعه المصرية اصبحت ضخمه وهتنافس الموسوعات الكبيره قريبا وبيتضاف فيها مقالات عن شخصيات مصريه واجنبيه وجميع الاشكال ومنها الكواكب والبورن وكل المواضيع وده موش عيب وتحياتى (Raafat 17:55، 13 يوليه 2020 (يو تى سى))
شكرا علي ردك يا استاذ ◀Raafat:! هل من الممكن اعادة انشاء الصفحات ومراجعتها من حضرتك بعد توافق كل السياسات واني هكتبهم باللغة المصرية ؟ (شريف 18:05، 13 يوليه 2020 (يو تى سى))
Your feedback is needed - Improving the Content Translation tool[تعديل]
Apologies as this message is not in your native language.
The WMF language team is reaching out to you based on your valuable contributions to the Egyptian Arabic Wikipedia as an editor who frequently uses the Content Translation tool.
We appreciate the great work you are doing in Egyptian Arabic Wikipedia to increase content to ensure that knowledge is available in your Wikipedia and understand that it is annoying to encounter difficulties while translating articles or deleted content afterwards. Therefore, the WMF Language team will like to understand from your experience, the issues you encounter when using the tool to translate content.
We noticed that the Content Translation tool is not used frequently and sometimes the articles created are deleted. We say this because, from our statistics, 1147466 articles were added to Egyptian Arabic Wikipedia in 2020. Out of the above figure, only 134 of them were translated using the Content Translation tool. 12 of the articles added with Content translation were deleted. While the tool has been frequently used with low deletion ratios on many wikis, the deletion rate and the tool's low usage signals a problem or deficiencies peculiar to Egyptian Arabic Wikipedia. As the Content Translation tool can increase content creation in your Wikipedia and is a proven excellent way to efficiently Introduce newcomers to adding content and expand on existing ones.
So, we are reaching out to you because we want you to participate in a survey. The survey will help us understand your challenges with the tool, the aspect of the tool you think needs improvement that will enable your community to use it more and reduce the rate of content deletion.
If you are not comfortable with taking the survey, that is fine. You can still provide us with feedback via email on the following questions:
- What is the most challenging part of translating an article using the Content Translation tool? Example (adding the references, the infobox, templates, publishing, etc.
- Why is the above the most challenging part of translating articles in your Wikipedia?
- In your opinion, what changes can be made to the tool that can make more people in your community use the tool more frequently?
- Why do you think some translated articles are being deleted?
So please, feel free to give us feedback in any way that is most convenient for you.
Thank you so much, as we look forward to your response.