|هذه صفحة توثيق الفرعية، لشرح القالب وتصنيفه، وهي لا تدخل في استخدامه.|
|This template employs intricate features of template syntax.
You are encouraged to familiarise yourself with its setup and parser functions before editing the template. If your edit causes unexpected problems, please undo it quickly, as this template may appear on a large number of pages.
You can conduct experiments, and should test all major changes, in either , the general template sandbox, or your user space before changing anything here.
This Infobox template is used to generate a righthand infobox in articles of 2 specific types: Country/territory or Geopolitical organisation. The syntax (format) of parameters and examples are detailed within the show/hide collapsed sections below.
A sandbox has been set up so modifications to the template may be tested before being implemented in the template proper:
If possible, please try to view any modifications using a variety of web browsers and on different types of computer (PC, Macintosh, etc). Thank you!
- "Cameroon". International Monetary Fund. Retrieved 2009-04-22.
- "Symbols of the EU". Europa web portal. Retrieved 9 January 2008.
- ↑ The New Oxford American Dictionary, Second Edn., Erin McKean (editor), 2051 pages, May 2005, Oxford University Press, ISBN 0-19-517077-6.
- ↑ European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions 
- ↑ range from List of countries by Human Development Index
The HTML mark up produced by this template includes an hCard microformat, which makes the place-name and location parsable by computers, either acting automatically to catalogue article across Wikipedia, or via a browser tool operated by a person, to (for example) add the subject to an address book. For more information about the use of microformats on Wikipedia, please see the microformat project.
hCard uses HTML classes including:
Please do not rename or remove these classes; nor collapse nested elements which use them.