زى اكس سپكتروم
اذهب إلى التنقل اذهب إلى البحث
- ↑ BBC News (23 April 2007). "How the Spectrum began a revolution". Portland Place, London, W1A 1AA, England, UK: British Broadcasting Corporation of Broadcasting House. Archived from the original on 12 January 2009. Retrieved 31 March 2015. The Spectrum's reign as the UK's most popular computer was brief but its legacy and the affection in which it is held remains to this day.
- ↑ Dickinson, Rick (2007-07-02). "specLOGO02 (ZX81 Colour devel.)". Sinclair Spectrum development. Archived from the original on 30 March 2014. Retrieved 2 April 2015.
Graphics naming study – seemed logical to call the Spectrum the colour version of the ZX81
- ↑ Dickinson, Rick (2 July 2007). "specModel01 (ZX82 devel.)". Sinclair Spectrum development. Archived from the original on 17 December 2013. Retrieved 2 April 2015.
Early model, all black with dark blue keys, not even the Sinclair logo, or colour reference – must have been a minimalist attempt
- ↑ Klooster, Erik. "SINCLAIR ZX SPECTRUM : the good, old 'speccy'". Computer Museum. Archived from the original on 11 May 2006. Retrieved 19 April 2006.
- ↑ "Videogaming: The Odyssey". EDGE Magazine. Future Publishing: 76. January 2000.