اذهب إلى التنقل اذهب إلى البحث
2010 United States Census
|اماكن متركزين فيها|
|United States 331,836,000|
current population estimates
شوف كمان امريكان اصليين
عدد الامريكان سنة 2010 كان 308,745,538
- ↑ The 25 most famous Americans - Houston Chronicle
- ↑ United States Census Bureau (December 21, 2010). "U.S. Census Bureau Announces 2010 Census Population Counts – Apportionment Counts Delivered to President". Press release. Archived from the original on December 24, 2010. https://web.archive.org/web/20101224044247/http://2010.census.gov/news/releases/operations/cb10-cn93.html. Retrieved November 23, 2012.
- ↑ "U.S. POPClock Projection". U.S. Census Bureau. Figure updated automatically.
- ↑ People live in Mexico, INEGI, 2010
- ↑ Smith، Dr. Claire M. (August 2010). "These are our Numbers: Civilian Americans Overseas and Voter Turnout" (PDF). OVF Research Newsletter. Overseas Vote Foundation. اطلع عليه بتاريخ December 11, 2012.
Previous research indicates that the number of U.S. Americans living in Mexico is around 1 million, with 600,000 of those living in Mexico City.
- ↑ "Ethnic origins, 2006 counts, for Canada, provinces and territories - 20% sample data". Statistics Canada. Government of Canada. June 10, 2010. اطلع عليه بتاريخ February 17, 2013.
Ethnic origins Americans Total responses 316,350
- ↑ Barrie McKenna (June 27, 2012). "Tax amnesty offered to Americans in Canada". The Globe and Mail. Ottawa. اطلع عليه بتاريخ December 17, 2012.
There are roughly a million Americans in Canada – many with little or no ties to the United States.
- ↑ "U.S. Relations With the Philippines". Bureau of East Asian and Pacific Affairs. United States Department of State. September 10, 2012. اطلع عليه بتاريخ December 11, 2012.
There are an estimated four million Americans of Philippine ancestry in the United States, and more than 300,000 U.S. citizens in the Philippines.
- ↑ Daphna Berman (January 23, 2008). "Need an appointment at the U.S. Embassy? Get on line!". Haaretz. اطلع عليه بتاريخ December 11, 2012.
According to estimates, some 200,000 American citizens live in Israel and the Palestinian territories.
- ↑ Michele Chabin (March 19, 2012). "In vitro babies denied U.S. citizenship". USA Today. Jerusalem. اطلع عليه بتاريخ December 11, 2012.
Most of the 200,000 U.S. citizens in Israel have dual citizenship, and fertility treatments are common because they are free.
- ↑ "Population by Country of Birth and Nationality Report, August 2012" (PDF). Office for National Statistics. August 30, 2012. اطلع عليه بتاريخ December 11, 2012.
- ↑ Simon Rogers (May 26, 2011). "The UK's foreign-born population: see where people live and where they're from". The Guardian. اطلع عليه بتاريخ February 17, 2013.
County of birth and county of nationality. United States of American 197 143
- ↑ "Background Note: Costa Rica". Bureau of Western Hemisphere Affairs. United States Department of State. April 9, 2012. اطلع عليه بتاريخ December 11, 2012.
Over 130,000 private American citizens, including many retirees, reside in the country and more than 700,000 American citizens visit Costa Rica annually.
- ↑ "U.S. Citizen Services". Embassy of the United States Seoul, Korea. United States Department of State. اطلع عليه بتاريخ December 11, 2012.
This website is updated daily and should be your primary resource when applying for a passport, Consular Report of Birth Abroad, notarization, or any of the other services we offer to the estimated 120,000 U.S. citizens traveling, living, and working in Korea.
"North Korea propganda video depicts invasion of South Korea, US hostage taking". Advertiser. Agence France-Presse. 22 March 2013. اطلع عليه بتاريخ 23 مارس 2013.
According to official immigration figures, South Korea has an American population of more than 130,000 civilians and 28,000 troops.
- ↑ "Americans in France". Embassy of the United States, Paris. United States Department of STate. اطلع عليه بتاريخ December 11, 2012.
Today, although no official figure is available it is estimated that over 100,000 American citizens reside in France, making France one of the top 10 destinations for American expatriates.
- ↑ Statische Bundesamt Deutschland
- ↑ "Major Figures on Residents from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan and Foreigners Covered by 2010 Population Census". National Bureau of Statistics of China. April 29, 2011. مؤرشف من الأصل في May 14, 2011. اطلع عليه بتاريخ April 29, 2011.
- ↑ "Brazil (11/30/11)". Previous Editions of Brazil Background Note. United States Department of State. November 30, 2012. اطلع عليه بتاريخ December 11, 2012.
The consular section of the embassy, the consulates, and the consular agents provide vital services to the estimated 70,000 U.S. citizens residing in Brazil.
- ↑ "Colombia (03/28/13)". United States Department of State. اطلع عليه بتاريخ 27 فبراير 2014.
Based on Colombian statistics, an estimated 60,000 U.S. citizens reside in Colombia and 280,000 U.S. citizens travel, study and do business in Colombia each year.
- ↑ "Hong Kong (10/11/11)". Previous Editions of Hong Kong Background Note. United States Department of State. October 11, 2011. اطلع عليه بتاريخ December 11, 2012.
There are some 1,400 U.S. firms, including 817 regional operations (288 regional headquarters and 529 regional offices), and over 60,000 American residents in Hong Kong.
- ↑ Barry Bearak؛ Seth Mydans (June 8, 2002). "Many Americans, Unfazed, Go On Doing Business in India". New York Times. اطلع عليه بتاريخ December 17, 2012.
The number of Americans living in India is often estimated at 60,000.
- ↑ ibid, Ancestry (full classification list) by Sex – Australia
- ↑ "Table 10.1 Registered Foreigners by Nationality: 1950-2006" (PDF). Ministry of Justice, . Annual Report of Statistics on Legal Migrants. National Institute of Population and Social Security Research. 2008. اطلع عليه بتاريخ December 11, 2012.
- ↑ Kelly Carter (May 17, 2005). "High cost of living crush Americans' dreams of Italian living". USA Today. Positano, Italy. اطلع عليه بتاريخ December 17, 2012.
Nearly 50,000 Americans lived in Italy at the end of 2003, according to Italy's immigration office.
- ↑ "SAUDI-U.S. TRADE". Commerce Office. Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Washington D.C. اطلع عليه بتاريخ February 14, 2012.
Furthermore, there are approximately 40,000 Americans living and working in the Kingdom.
- ↑ "Argentina (03/12/12)". Previous Editions of Argentina Background Note. United States Department of State. March 12, 2012. اطلع عليه بتاريخ December 24, 2012.
The Embassy's Consular Section monitors the welfare and whereabouts of some 37,000 U.S. citizen residents of Argentina and more than 500,000 U.S. tourists each year.
- ↑ Statistics Norway – Persons with immigrant background by immigration category and country background. January 1, 2010
- ↑ "Bahamas, The (01/25/12)". Previous Editions of Panama Background Note. United States Department of State. January 25, 2012. اطلع عليه بتاريخ December 29, 2012.
The countries share ethnic and cultural ties, especially in education, and The Bahamas is home to approximately 30,000 American residents.
- ↑ Kate King (July 18, 2006). "U.S. family: Get us out of Lebanon". CNN. اطلع عليه بتاريخ February 14, 2012.
About 350 of the estimated 25,000 American citizens in Lebanon had been flown to Cyprus from the U.S. Embassy in Beirut by nightfall Tuesday, Maura Harty, the assistant secretary of state for consular affairs, told reporters.
- ↑ "Panama (03/09)". Previous Editions of Panama Background Note. United States Department of State. March 2009. اطلع عليه بتاريخ December 17, 2012.
About 25,000 American citizens reside in Panama, many retirees from the Panama Canal Commission and individuals who hold dual nationality.
- ↑ "El Salvador (01/10)". United States Department of State. اطلع عليه بتاريخ 11 ابريل 2014.
More than 19,000 American citizens live and work full-time in El Salvador
- ↑ "North Americans: Facts and figures". Te Ara Encyclopedia of New Zealand. http://www.teara.govt.nz/NewZealanders/NewZealandPeoples/NorthAmericans/4/en.
- ↑ "Honduras (11/23/09)". Previous Editions of Honduras Background Note. United States Department of State. November 23, 2009. اطلع عليه بتاريخ December 17, 2012.
U.S.-Honduran ties are further strengthened by numerous private sector contacts, with an average of between 80,000 and 110,000 U.S. citizens visiting Honduras annually and about 15,000 Americans residing there.
- ↑ "Chile (07/08)". Previous Editions of Chile Background Note. United States Department of State. July 2008. اطلع عليه بتاريخ December 17, 2012.
The Consular Section of the Embassy provides vital services to the more than 12,000 U.S. citizens residing in Chile.
- ↑ "06-08 外僑居留人數 Foreign Residents". National Immigration Agency, MOI. Department of Statistics, Ministry of the Interior. 2011. اطلع عليه بتاريخ December 17, 2012.
- ↑ "Bermuda (12/09/11)". Previous Editions of Bermuda Background Note. United States Department of State. December 9, 2011. اطلع عليه بتاريخ December 29, 2012.
An estimated 8,000 registered U.S. citizens live in Bermuda, many of them employed in the international business community.
- ↑ Tatiana Morales (August 2, 2009). "Americans in Kuwait: When To Go?". CBS News. اطلع عليه بتاريخ December 17, 2012.
There are about 8,000 Americans who live in Kuwait.
- Luis Lug؛ Sandra Stencel؛ John Green؛ Gregory Smith؛ Dan Cox؛ Allison Pond؛ Tracy Miller؛ Elixabeth Podrebarac؛ Michelle Ralston (February 2008). "U.S. Religious Landscape Survey" (PDF). Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life. Pew Research Center. اطلع عليه بتاريخ February 12, 2012.
- ↑ http://travel.state.gov/law/citizenship/citizenship_781.html