(تحويل من Quebec)اذهب إلى التنقل اذهب إلى البحث
|Motto: Je me souviens (French)|
|قالب:Canada provinces map|
|Largest metro||Greater Montreal|
|Demonym||in English: Quebecer or Quebecker, |
in French: Québécois (m) Québécoise (f)
|Lieutenant Governor||J. Michel Doyon|
|Premier||Philippe Couillard (Liberal)|
|Legislature||National Assembly of Quebec|
|Federal representation||(in Canadian Parliament)|
|House seats||78 of 308 (25.3%)|
|Senate seats||24 of 105 (22.9%)|
|Confederation||July 1, 1867 (1st, with Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick)|
|Total||1,542,056 كـm2 (595,391 sq mi)|
|Land||1,365,128 كـm2 (527,079 sq mi)|
|Water (%)||176,928 كـm2 (68,312 sq mi) (11.5%)|
|Proportion of Canada||15.4% of 9,984,670 km2|
|Total (2016)||8,164,361 |
|Density (2016)||5.98/km2 (15.5/sq mi)|
|Total (2015)||C$380.972 billion|
|Per capita||C$46,126 (10th)|
|Time zone||UTC−5, −4|
|Postal code prefix||G, H, J|
|Flower||Blue flag iris|
|Rankings include all provinces and territories|
- ↑ Office Québécois de la langue francaise. "Status of the French language". Government of Quebec. Archived from the original on May 14, 2011. Retrieved November 10, 2010.
- The term Québécois (feminine: Québécoise), which is usually reserved for francophone Quebecers, may be rendered in English without both e-acute (é): Quebecois (fem.: Quebecoise). (Oxford Guide to Canadian English Usage; (ISBN 0-19-541619-8); p. 335)
- ↑ "Population and dwelling counts, for Canada, provinces and territories, 2016 and 2011 censuses". Statistics Canada. February 8, 2017. Archived from the original on February 13, 2017. Retrieved February 12, 2017.
- ↑ "Gross domestic product, expenditure-based, by province and territory (2015)". Statistics Canada. November 9, 2016. Archived from the original on October 16, 2012. Retrieved January 13, 2017.
- ↑ Canada Post (January 17, 2011). "Addressing Guidelines". Canada Post Corporation. Archived from the original on June 1, 2008. Retrieved July 12, 2011.
- المرجع غلط: اكتب عنوان المرجع فى النُص بين علامة الفتح
- ↑ http://www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/prof/details/page.cfm?Lang=E&Geo1=PR&Code1=24&Geo2=PR&Code2=01&Data=Count&SearchText=Quebec&SearchType=Begins&SearchPR=01&B1=All&TABID=1
- '↑ According to the Canadian government, ' (with the acute accent) is the official name in French and Quebec (without the accent) is the province's official name in English; the name is one of 81 locales of pan-Canadian significance with official forms in both languages Archived September 18, 2015, at the Wayback Machine.. In this system, the official name of the capital is Québec in both official languages. The Government of Quebec renders both names as Québec in both languages.
- Government of Quebec (بالإنجليزية)
- Government of Quebec (بالفرنسية)
- Bonjour Québec, Quebec government official tourist site
- CBC Digital Archives – Quebec Elections: 1960–1998