This is a template to generate links to fussballdaten.de
- Go to fussballdaten.de and search for the person you want under "Spielersuche"
- Click on the correct link to go to the person's page. Be sure you're getting the right person
- The page URL should look like http://www.fussballdaten.de/spieler/#####/, where "#####" indicates a player's name, usually in <lastnamefirstname> format
- Copy that name
- Add to the external links section the text:
- where "
#####" is the name you've copied from the URL, and "
Name" is the person's name.
- Please note that since this will almost certainly go on the external link section, you should add an asterisk * before the template text to include it as a list item.
- Searching for "Franz Beckenbauer", you will reach this page: http://www.fussballdaten.de/spieler/beckenbauerfranz/
- Copy "beckenbauerfranz" and then write:
- Searching for "Christian Müller" will result in several hits
- For the footballer born in 1983, the player's id is muellerchristian83
- The template should then be written as:
- Note here that if the name section is not specified, then the template will display the Wikipedia page name.