اذهب إلى التنقل اذهب إلى البحث
|University of Washington|
|شعار كلامى||Lux sit (Latin)|
|ترجمة الشعار||Let there be light|
|Endowment||$3.361 billion (2017)|
|President||Ana Mari Cauce|
|Students||46,686 (Fall 2017)|
|Undergraduates||31,843 (Fall 2017)|
|Postgraduates||14,843 (Fall 2017)|
Seattle, Washington, U.S.|
|Campus||Urban, 703 acres (2.8 km2)|
Purple & Gold|
Harry the Husky,|
and Dubs (live Husky)
|University of Washington signature.svg|
- ↑ Buhain, Venice (May 25, 1999). "But what does it mean?". The Daily. Archived from the original on July 19, 2014. Retrieved December 24, 2014.
- ↑ As of December 31, 2017. "Quarterly Investment Performance Report As of December 31, 2017" (PDF). University of Washington. 2017.
- "Fast Facts: 2018". University of Washington.
- ↑ "Colors". University of Washington. Retrieved December 3, 2016.
- ↑ http://finance.uw.edu/treasury/sites/default/files/Quarterly%20Investment%20Performance%20Report%20as%20of%20December%2031%2C%202017.pdf
- ↑ https://wayback.archive-it.org/all/20140719192527/http://dailyuw.com/archive/1999/05/25/imported/what-does-it-mean#.VJr4-aAEAA
- Official website[ ويبسايت رسمى]
- University of Washington Athletics website
- A College of Fisheries: The University of Washington Operates a Unique Department for the Study of Commercial Fishing, Pacific Marine Review, 1921
- University of Washington Libraries Digital Collections – Calvin F. Todd Photographs Collection includes images from 1905 to 1930 of the University of Washington campus and scenes from Seattle including the waterfront, various buildings especially apartments, regrading activities, and the Pike Place Market.
- University of Washington Libraries Digital Collections – University of Washington Campus Photographs Photographs reflecting the early history of the University of Washington campus from its beginnings as the Territorial University through its establishment at its present site on the shores of Lake Washington. The database documents student activities, buildings, departments, and athletics.
- قالب:Cite Collier's