النشيد الوطنى الكاميرونى هو النشيد الوطنى للكاميرون, انكتب سنه 1920 و استخدام بشكل غير رسمى من سنه 1948 قبل الاستقلال , و اعتمد رسميا سنه 1957.
||English translation of French lyrics
- O Cameroon, Thou Cradle of our Fathers,
- Holy Shrine where in our midst they now repose,
- Their tears and blood and sweat thy soil did water,
- On thy hills and valleys once their tillage rose.
- Dear Fatherland, thy worth no tongue can tell!
- How can we ever pay thy due?
- Thy welfare we will win in toil and love and peace,
- Will be to thy name ever true!
- Land of Promise, land of Glory!
- Thou, of life and joy, our only store!
- Thine be honour, thine devotion,
- And deep endearment, for evermore.
- From Shari, from where the Mungo meanders
- From along the banks of lowly Boumba Stream,
- Muster thy sons in union close around thee,
- Mighty as the Buea Mountain be their team;
- Instil in them the love of gentle ways,
- Regret for errors of the past;
- Foster, for Mother Africa, a loyalty
- That true shall remain to the last.
خطأ: الوظيفة "lang" غير موجودة.
- O Cameroon cradle of our ancestors,
- Go, upright and jealous of your freedom.
- As the sun, let your flag be proud,
- A symbol of ardent faith and unity,
- May all your children, from North to South
- From East to West, live in love!
- May serving you be their sole purpose
- To fulfill their duty forever.
- Dear Fatherland, dear land,
- You are our only true happiness.
- Our joy, our life
- To you, love and the greatest honor.
- Thou art the grave where our fathers sleep,
- The garden that our ancestors have cultivated.
- We work to make you prosperous
- One good day we will finally get there.
- Be Africa's faithfull child
- And always advance peace
- Hoping that your children
- Love you without limit forever.
- ↑ NationalAnthems.info